Re: PID / electrical

  • polaris041
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 18, 2007
      Jeff;
      It is going to depend on your rig. Is the boiler insulated, is the
      column insulated, what size is the column.
      You could use both for boil up and with a few "thermal leaks" the 1125W
      for the run.
      Try it and see how it goes before spending more $ and time.

      Later pol

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Peterson <povinstitute@...>