Re: [new_distillers] Re: Free Alcohol?

  • Link D'Antoni
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 18 10:49 AM
      M,
      I consider my mixture more of a Schnapps than a
      whiskey. I do not add sugar to finish.
      And it taste like Banana! With your eyes closed you
      would be able to tell it is banana. Some of my
      finished product it may be difficult to discern
      flavors. Yes, I'm working on that... The banana is
      distinctive and very nice for sipping.
      There again, I have distilled from Banana Wine,
      Banana steeping in sugar wine, and have steeped banana
      in neutral spirit. I prefer the Schnapps/Brandy
      distilled from Banana Wine.

      I can't answer your question of Barley.

      Link

      === message truncated ===