Re: [new_distillers] Re: Plastic jacketed condensers

  • dearknarl
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2007
      Harry,

      The more I think about it, the less I think the tubes would get
      flooded. Even at 80ml per min condensate, that's less than 4ml per min
      for each tube, and at a guess that's one or two drips per second,
      which would only be a trickle on the inside of the tubes - nothing
      that's going to stop rising vapor.

      Cheers,
      knarl.