Re: [new_distillers] Re: Spinning band distillation.

  • Neil Stephens
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2007
      You beat me to it! with a lots better answer as well!

      Cheers,
      knarl.

    • sn_cur
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3, 2007
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "mstehelin" <mstehelin@...> wrote:

        > Has this been discussed before?

        Check this out:

        http://homedistiller.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3333
      • abbababbaccc
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 3, 2007
          It was an interesting idea but the results he published were not as
          good as one would get with shorter packed column. What was different
          with that setup was that it could stand roughly double the power
          when compared to a packed column. It would have been interesting to
          get some results after he sorted out all the bugs to figure out the
          real performance.

          Cheers, Riku