Re: [new_distillers] PDA-1 in post to me

  • tim smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2007
      Hi Phil
      I received a pda-1 from aussie.. to canada. It cost an extra 100.00 in added items , like taxes brokerage fees ect. You might try ordering one from Ian Smiley at  www.home-distilling.com  later    tim

      phillip_jefferies <phillip_jefferies@...> wrote:
      Hi all,

      Due to your advice I have a PDA-1 in the post to me.

      Could anyone who has already had one delivered to Australia tell me
      what happened when it came through customs?

      Will I just have to pay GST or has anyone had one come without getting
      GSTed? I know from previous experience that an imported item
      attracting $50 of GST will have nearly $100 of handling, repacking,
      extra postage etc added.

      Thanks,

      Phil.

      Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!