Re: When to stop

  • tyler_97355
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 24, 2007
      Ok, so what you are saying is that when my fermenter is still
      bubbling, it's not the yeast still working, it's the trapped CO2 in
      the mash? I guess that makes sense, just like it would take a while
      for 5 gallons of soda to stop fizzing. I never really thought about
      that. I always just waited until it completely stopped bubbling.
      Thanks for the insight.

      -Tyler