Re: [new_distillers] Gas Burner

  • donald holcombe
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 19, 2007
      I use a 8qt stainless steel pressure cooker for small experimental batches.I had to take out the safety lock on the handle and plug it ,it leaked. I hooked the tubing to the giggler outlet and put the thermometer in the middle of the blow out plug. I run it slow and can get 130 proof with ease.I pressure tested it with water and flame checked it with a lighter.I pinched the locks to get a tighter seal and put a light coat of Veggie oil on the seal to keep it from twisting when you turn the top to lock it. NEVER had a problem with this system !