Re: [new_distillers] Re: Speed

  • toni smith
    Message 1 of 27 , Jun 4, 2007
      seems to me that i am on many different lists for 6 years now and I've
      rarely ever been offended by what people say on them. all it takes is to
      sit back quietly and actually read what they are saying rather than
      jumping to conclusions and taking things out of context. i have seen
      many people do this on a great many different lists and yes sometimes
      the poster could have worded their post a little better but often it is
      the person taking a post the wrong way. personally if i find a post a
      bit offensive then i just leave it for a few minutes, go back and re
      read it carefully reading between the lines as well as what has actually
      been said. 99.99% of the time i find that then i can question further
      and find out what the poster had meant if it was badly worded.

      try it, it works and also means you end up with less flame wars which no
      one likes.

      toni