Re: [new_distillers] Re: hdpe container

  • sonum norbu
    Message 1 of 15 , May 31, 2007
      Harry is OK. Sometimes he responds by saying exactly as he thinks and as a consequence he sometimes seems a little harsh. Don't we all do that on the odd occaision? I certainly do and I'm gods gift to humanity. :)

      However, he is a wealth of valuable information and I for one am prepared to forgive him for his little bursts of 'abruptness' and he does get a bit funny about plastic containers for very good reasons.

      blanikdog

      SOARING, SAILING AND SKYDIVING web page
      http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/cloudbase/