Re: [new_distillers] Orange Liqueur (was) Re: Quick intro

  • Link D'Antoni
    Message 1 of 7 , May 27, 2007
      James,

      Although, 80 Proof is a little high for liqueurs, 80%
      (160ish US proof) is a little high for drinking. The
      caution here is not because of mixing ingredients.
      It's a caution because of pickling the brain. Your
      labeling, or improper labeling, could cause unwanted
      results... In this case ignorance is NOT bliss.
      my two sense.

      Link

      http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/