Re: [new_distillers] Re: mash too old?i made my mash about a month and 1/2 ago.

  • Link D'Antoni
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2007
      Remember, your 'wash' is wine (kinda). I often make
      my wash ahead, weeks or months and run as time
      permits. And actully run bottled wine which have been
      aged extensivily, right? (for Brandy)
      If I don't run the wash right away, I will add
      campden (sodium metabisufite) as I would with wine to
      protect.

      Link

      http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/