Re: [new_distillers] Naming our Runs

  • Link D'Antoni
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2007
      :-)

      It's corney, but I number my wines and name my hooch.
      I'm from New Orleans and name my hooch after the
      streets of New Orleans. Almonaster, Broussard,
      Carondelet, Derbigny, etc. Execption was 'H'. That
      was 'Preparation H'. True to the name as well.
      Soothes after application (drinking).

      Link
      ***
      What became of Preparation A - G? And who was it
      tested on? hmmmm?

      --- "TownsendWolfe@..."
      <TownsendWolfe@...> wrote:

      > Yes, I name my runs. Well, actually brand my runs.
      >
      > Where I distill is an old gold mining town in the
      > States - you've all heard of the place in a famous
      > song by "The Band". Anyway, there are still wild
      > burros that roam and terrorize the town's flower
      > gardens. They were set free when the miners left
      > over 100 years ago. So I took them as a theme.
      > "Jack Ass Daniels", "Royal Merle Burro" (you have to
      > say that one slowly), "Donkey Hotey Rum", "Wild Ass
      > Whisky", you get the idea. Now that I'm "legal" the
      > name has shifted to "Mule Fuel".
      >
      > Wolfeie

      > Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

      that gives answers, not web links.