Re: Acetone. What to do?

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2007
      Ahh, the good old ethyl acetate. Best way to fix your problem is to
      use a distillation column to separate ethyl acetate from ethanol :)

      To really answer your question, do a larger heads cut next time. Also,
      equilibrate the column for 1-2 hours and bleed off those heads slowly.

      Cheers, Riku

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "mstehelin" <mstehelin@...>