Re: [new_distillers] Re: Yeast as fertilizer

  • Benjamin Domingo Bof
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2007

      Vinhoto

      Origem: Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre.

      Cana-de-açucar onde é aproveitado o vinhoto para fertilização

      ringmesh <glovecraft@...> escribió:
      --- In new_distillers@ yahoogroups. com, "mstehelin" <mstehelin@. ..>
      wrote:

      > Any one ever heard of using yeast/sludge as fertilizer?
      > If so please post details!
      > Cheers

      I can not recommend highly enough.
      The use of this product has been written about, but I did not
      take much notice until I saw the patch of lawn where I was in the habit
      of tipping the wash.
      The grass was three times the height and thickness and other plants
      seem to thrive with the addition of a dose.
      It is a top fertilizer that should not be wasted.
      Kind Regards,
      Peter

      Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
      está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).