Re: [new_distillers] bitter plum wine

  • Jan Wouter Wouter
    Message 1 of 7 , May 14, 2007
      I've just recently finished a brew of apple wine. I added sugar to the remaining sludhe, added some water and let is ferment for a while more. Then I distilled it leaving me with two bottles of calvados, with a very nice taste.
      The hard part is indeed going to let the stuf age long enough. I will hide it under my house in a far away location, out of reach for a thirsty alcoholic. My plan is to let them rest for at least a year.
      Regards
      Jan Wouter