Re: Bakers Yeast

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 6 , May 13, 2007
      I like using that compressed "sticky" stuff whenever possible. It's
      really cheap, there's plenty of it and somehow using "fresh" yeast
      makes me feel better :)

      Cheers, Riku

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "sonum norbu" <blanik@...>
      wrote:

      > I was referring to compressed bakers yeast, which I find after
      talking to our local baker went out of style with the Moon missions.
      It seems that dried yeast is the go these days. I guess I was just
      showing my age. blanikdog