Re: [new_distillers] Re: YEast....

  • SLOUGHVIEW@aol.com
    Message 1 of 16 , May 2, 2007
      hi geoff
      i love this hobby too. i know that each batch i run the queen with all
      her money can't enjoy one drop of my run. her people may come close to
      what i have but it will never be the same. LOL
      slough

      Message 2 of 16 , May 2, 2007
        hi
        if you go to the gutenberg website you can download this book free.

        http://www.gutenberg.org

        Title: The Practical Distiller
        An Introduction To Making Whiskey, Gin, Brandy, Spirits,
        &c. &c. of Better Quality, and in Larger Quantities, than
        Produced by the Present Mode of Distilling, from the
        Produce
        of the United States

        Author: Samuel McHarry

        Release Date: April 29, 2007 [EBook #21252]

        Language: English

        Character set encoding: ISO-8859-1

        looks interesting.

        slough