Power control

  • ublong
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2007
      Harry
      In your files is a page from Kemo Electronics. I have tried to find an Aussie supplier with
      no luck. So Where Did You Get It.

      Regards

      Ublong
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2007
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "ublong" <ublong@...> wrote:

        > Harry
        > In your files is a page from Kemo Electronics. I have tried to
        find an Aussie supplier with
        > no luck. So Where Did You Get It.
        >
        > Regards
        >
        > Ublong

        They don't sell to private individuals.

        Go here...
        http://www.kemo-electronic.com/en/home/index.htm

        Email the parent company at the above link. Ask them for a list of
        Aussie outlets, or online sellers.