Re: Stills for essential oil production

  • sylvania65
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      FH Steinbarts in Portand sells a essential oil still - "SUPER REFLUX
      OIL EXTRACTOR". Haven't seen it or know much about it, so I can't really recommend it.

      http://www.fhsteinbart.com/

      You should probably do some reading before you buy anything, tho. If
      you follow this link and poke around, you can learn a lot, but you kind of have to ignore
      the hype and the new-agey woo-woo.

      http://www.heartmagic.com/EssentialDistiller.html
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soxhlet_extractor  is a bit more explanatory w/o trying
      to sell you anything.