Re: [new_distillers] still.drinking.com

  • just me
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21, 2007
      go to brewhaus.com. Rick has always done right by me. he ships the same day and he will always help you with any questions.his physical address and phone number are on his website. don't let this keep you from enjoying this hobby. the easystill lives up to its name. only holds 4L of wash at a time but you don't have to watch temps. just plug it in and set your timer.______________________

      Hurra for the humble yeast, It makes the poor man feel like a king, And harlots look like queens. --