Re: [new_distillers] apple pie and rasberry hooch

  • Robert Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2007
      take some 90% stuff, add an equal volume of fruit. Mush up a bit. Leave
      to stand. Strain/filter. from the volume you get, you'll have a rough
      idea of strength. Add sugar to taste. Enjoy.
      If you start with 40% it will drop to "unacceptible" levels after
      adding the (watery) fruit.
      Rob.

      --- njadpco <njadpco@...> wrote:

      > I was wondering, what got me in this hobby was i purchased 2 quarts
      > of
      > hooch 1 was apple pie and 1 was rasberry i loved it i wanted to make
      > my own, so i built a reflux still and i have made several batches of
      > clear but now my question is how do i make some apple or rasberry ?
      > want a really sweet drink with a kick, lol. thanks.

      Cheers,
      Rob.

      http://mail.yahoo.com