Re: Newbie With Questions
1. As big as you like. Bigger it is the longer the runs you'll get
before you have to refill. You realise you may not need a pressure
cooker but just a well sealed container.
2. If you are going to use copper pipe a compression bulkhead union
should work well. Try http://tinyurl.com/3alrsr and look at the bulkhead
union. I use them with my thermometer (probe type) as well after I rig
it with some silicone inside a short length of nylon tube.
3. No problem as long as the base makes good contact with it.
4. 1/2" should be Ok to use. Although it is fairly big. Use plyable as
Hard drawn is a bit*h to work with otherwise it doesn't matter either
5. The bigger (longer) it is the better the cooling but it should also
be practical. You're using a fair sized tubing so it won't coil up
really tight. Not a problem though, just don't kink it.
Thumper: You could use Bulkhead fittings again on just about any sort of
material container you like including glass jar lids. The nice thing
about using glass though is you can monitor the level in it at all
This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.