Re: Feints/Solenoids

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
      Yep, solenoid typically means a magnetic device with moving plunger.
      However, in this case the term solenoid was used to describe
      a "doughnut" shaped coil. By using sinuswave shaped AC you create a
      pulsing magnetic field around the solenoid. Where my knowledge ends is
      how to create such AC and how to size that solenoid in order to create
      desired effect.

      Cheers, Riku

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony Athawes"