Re: Ethanol Azeotrope boiling point at altitudes above sea

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2007

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "howives" <rosencrantz629@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > In the past I thought I saw a table or converter/calculator for
      > estimating the boiling point of the azeotrope at different altitudes.
      >
      > I believe it was called the "Water & Ethanol Boiling Point Calculator"
      > and I could have sworn it was posted to this group.
      >
      > Can anyone tell me where it is located?
      >
      > I am currently using: http://www.partyman.se/calculator.html
      >
      > In conjunction with: http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/air-altitude-
      > pressure-d_462.html
      >
      > I just seem to remember a table or calculator that did it in one "swell
      > foop".
      >
      > Thanks in advance,
      > Howie

      There was a discussion on this some time back in Distillers group.

      The Partyman calculator was built by a young Polish guy, Witek Mozga.
      Unfortunately you can't see that on Partyman's site, unless you hover your mouse pointer over the blank space after the © symbol.
      © Witek Mozga

      Go to the English version site

      There's a few calculators there that may interest you.