Re: whats up?

  • miciofelice2003
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 24, 2007
      Hi Blanikdog.

      No, you made grappa.

      I forgot to inform that grappa can be obtained also from lees, even
      if not at 100% in quantity.

      I mean that the law allow to make grappa also using a mix of grape
      pomaces and lees.

      Now the majority of distilleries prefer to use only grape pomaces,
      bat some of those ones still use the mix.

      But, let me say, you had a big courage to trust to your nose and
      tongue to separate methilic alcohool in your FIRST distillation:
      normally they do this only after a considerable period of
      distillations.

      I mean: you must have experience.

      But, just because you are still writing, your nose and tongue were
      right !!!

      My best compliments to you.

      Ciao a tutti

      micio felice

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "sonum norbu" <blanik@...>
      wrote:

      > Ahaaaah I didn't make grappa at all. Was still quite nice
      booze.
      > blanikdog.

      (Shakyamuni Buddha)

      > #american-pie on Starchat