Re: [new_distillers] new to this

  • Bob Jackson
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2007
      Thanks Tim...yes that is exactly who I found......I would like to make my own reflux but 2" copper pipe seems almost impossible to come by here and is quite expensive if ordered....seems would just be cheaper to buy a pre-made one..would love to hear any suggestions about buying one.....Thanks Bob

      tim smith <tim_smitho21@...> wrote:
      Yes scdrunk50... seems like you have found stilldrinkin. com!!  Stay as far away as possible from those cons...ask around    later   Tim

      scdrunk50 <scdrunk50@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Hello All, Am very new to this and have questions. Is it ok to
      ferment a sugar wash without an airlock?? Am not really sure about
      the proper fermentation process and am going to buy a still. Was
      thinking about one called Mustang from a company I found
      online...Anyone know anything about it......Thanks

      Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
      in the Yahoo! Answers Food Drink Q&A.