Re: [new_distillers] Harry's family rum

  • Andrew Bugal
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 23, 2007
      My heart goes out to you.

      Would you like my address?

      Bwyze

      sonum norbu <blanik@...> wrote:
      Just finished my fourth batch of your GG grandfathers rum Harry and it gets better every time. This batch is superb. I can't wait to really start drinking it.

      Which raises another point, I have so much booze stashed away that I will never be able to drink it all, yet I find it so fascinating a hobby that I just can't stop making the bloody stuff. :)) Blanikdog

      SOARING, SAILING AND SKYDIVING web page
      http://www.angelfir e.com/fl2/ cloudbase/
      #american-pie on Starchat

      Download Opera 9 at http://www.opera. com

      Powered by Outblaze

    • morganfield1
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 24, 2007
        Hi Blanikdog,
        I thought I was going to have the same problem. I very seldom drink.
        But I soon found that in the summer time, at the marina with friends,
        I developed a taste for Manhattens (bad move), and my friends
        developed a taste for my hooch. I don't know if it's the taste or the
        price (free) they like more, but I've become very popular!
        Tip one, Morgan

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "sonum norbu" <blanik@...>
        wrote:

        > Just finished my fourth batch of your GG grandfathers rum Harry and
        it gets better every time. This batch is superb. I can't wait to
        really start drinking it.

        > Which raises another point, I have so much booze stashed away that
        I will never be able to drink it all, yet I find it so fascinating a
        hobby that I just can't stop making the bloody stuff. :))
        Blanikdog

        > "Most of the troubles of the world are caused by human beings".
        (Shakyamuni Buddha)

        > #american-pie on Starchat
        >

        > --
        >
        > Powered by Outblaze

      • Bob Jackson
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 24, 2007
          Has always been a dream of mine  LOL  more booze than I could drink.......Bob

          Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@...> wrote:
          I have some space to age it, Blanikdog! It might be a bit on the leaky
          side though!
          Cheers
          Rob.

          --- Jan Wouter <janwouter.mailgroup s@...> wrote:

          > 2007/2/23, sonum norbu <blanik@operamail. com>:
          > > Just finished my fourth batch of your GG grandfathers rum Harry and
          > it gets better every time. This batch is superb. I can't wait to
          > really start drinking it.
          > >
          > > Which raises another point, I have so much booze stashed away that
          > I will never be able to drink it all, yet I find it so fascinating a
          > hobby that I just can't stop making the bloody stuff. :))
          > Blanikdog
          > >

          > Let it age. The taste improves over time.
          > Jan Wouter

          Cheers,
          Rob.

          Don't pick lemons.
          See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
          http://autos. yahoo.com/ new_cars. html

          Need Mail bonding?

        • sonum norbu
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007