Re: water heater

  • sn_cur
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2007
      Domestic hot water tanks in Australia are almost all made from copper, stainless steel, or
      vitreous enamel lined mild steel. I have also seen a few made from silicon bronze, which is
      a pretty inert, corrosion resistant material, but I don't know how safe it is for distilling. I
      haven't seen any made from galvanised steel.

      Don't know about other countries.