Harry's family rum

  • sonum norbu
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 22, 2007
      Just finished my fourth batch of your GG grandfathers rum Harry and it gets better every time. This batch is superb. I can't wait to really start drinking it.

      Which raises another point, I have so much booze stashed away that I will never be able to drink it all, yet I find it so fascinating a hobby that I just can't stop making the bloody stuff. :)) Blanikdog

      SOARING, SAILING AND SKYDIVING web page
      http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/cloudbase/
      #american-pie on Starchat

      Powered by Outblaze
    • Jan Wouter
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 23, 2007
        2007/2/23, sonum norbu <blanik@...>:
        > Just finished my fourth batch of your GG grandfathers rum Harry and it gets better every time. This batch is superb. I can't wait to really start drinking it.
        >
        > Which raises another point, I have so much booze stashed away that I will never be able to drink it all, yet I find it so fascinating a hobby that I just can't stop making the bloody stuff. :)) Blanikdog

        Let it age. The taste improves over time.
        Jan Wouter
      • Robert Thomas
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 23, 2007
          I have some space to age it, Blanikdog! It might be a bit on the leaky
          side though!
          Cheers
          Rob.

          --- Jan Wouter <janwouter.mailgroups@...> wrote:

          > 2007/2/23, sonum norbu <blanik@...>:
          > > Just finished my fourth batch of your GG grandfathers rum Harry and
          > it gets better every time. This batch is superb. I can't wait to
          > really start drinking it.
          > >
          > > Which raises another point, I have so much booze stashed away that
          > I will never be able to drink it all, yet I find it so fascinating a
          > hobby that I just can't stop making the bloody stuff. :))
          > Blanikdog
          > >

          > Let it age. The taste improves over time.
          > Jan Wouter

          Cheers,
          Rob.

          Don't pick lemons.
          See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
          http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
        • Andrew Bugal
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 23, 2007
            My heart goes out to you.

            Would you like my address?

            Bwyze

            sonum norbu <blanik@...> wrote:
            Just finished my fourth batch of your GG grandfathers rum Harry and it gets better every time. This batch is superb. I can't wait to really start drinking it.

            Which raises another point, I have so much booze stashed away that I will never be able to drink it all, yet I find it so fascinating a hobby that I just can't stop making the bloody stuff. :)) Blanikdog

            SOARING, SAILING AND SKYDIVING web page
            http://www.angelfir e.com/fl2/ cloudbase/
            #american-pie on Starchat

            Download Opera 9 at http://www.opera. com

            Powered by Outblaze

          • morganfield1
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 24, 2007
              Hi Blanikdog,
              I thought I was going to have the same problem. I very seldom drink.
              But I soon found that in the summer time, at the marina with friends,
              I developed a taste for Manhattens (bad move), and my friends
              developed a taste for my hooch. I don't know if it's the taste or the
              price (free) they like more, but I've become very popular!
              Tip one, Morgan

              --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "sonum norbu" <blanik@...>
              wrote:

              > Just finished my fourth batch of your GG grandfathers rum Harry and
              it gets better every time. This batch is superb. I can't wait to
              really start drinking it.

              > Which raises another point, I have so much booze stashed away that
              I will never be able to drink it all, yet I find it so fascinating a
              hobby that I just can't stop making the bloody stuff. :))
              Blanikdog

              > "Most of the troubles of the world are caused by human beings".
              (Shakyamuni Buddha)

              > #american-pie on Starchat
              >

              > --
              >
              > Powered by Outblaze

            • Bob Jackson
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 24, 2007
                Has always been a dream of mine  LOL  more booze than I could drink.......Bob

                Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@...> wrote:
                I have some space to age it, Blanikdog! It might be a bit on the leaky
                side though!
                Cheers
                Rob.

                --- Jan Wouter <janwouter.mailgroup s@...> wrote:

                > 2007/2/23, sonum norbu <blanik@operamail. com>:
                > > Just finished my fourth batch of your GG grandfathers rum Harry and
                > it gets better every time. This batch is superb. I can't wait to
                > really start drinking it.
                > >
                > > Which raises another point, I have so much booze stashed away that
                > I will never be able to drink it all, yet I find it so fascinating a
                > hobby that I just can't stop making the bloody stuff. :))
                > Blanikdog
                > >

                > Let it age. The taste improves over time.
                > Jan Wouter

                Cheers,
                Rob.

                Don't pick lemons.
                See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
                http://autos. yahoo.com/ new_cars. html

                Need Mail bonding?

              • sonum norbu
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007