Re: How did you find us??

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2007
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Bob Jackson <scdrunk50@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Harry, I just typed in distilling in groups and this group
      came up. I thought you could help.......did i do something wrong???

      No mate. You did right. But you somehow missed the enormous amount
      of info that is called Homedistiller.org
      It runs in a frame on the homepage of this group. Check it out for
      a while re fermentations etc.

      Knowledge & learning is something that can't be repossessed. Call
      back afer you've got your feet wet (so to speak). Then we'll swim.
      Some folk find that after they read a bit, they discover this is not
      really what they wanted. Others get all excited & fired up in their
      imagination. Either way, it's easier for you to have a bit of a
      look than to just join up & fire questions everywhere. See you soon.