MooNShineR!!

  • Stevensgang@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2000
      Hey! Tony long time talk too! I've been reading all the postings just
      have'nt jumped in for a while. But the letter from MooNShineR caught my
      attention. Does he have an address where I can get in touch with him or
      do I have to go strictly through your list ? I have no secrets I just
      wanted to talk to him more one on one . He sounds alot like "cousin
      Bill" whom I ain't got to talk to in a long time. So if there is a
      chance I could get his E-mail address I would apprciate it . Or give him
      mine and he can write me first so you won't have to post it . Unless
      I've totally missed something here . I couldn't find his address
      anywhere . Any help would be much appreciated!!
    • Ackland, Tony (CALNZAS)
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2000
        You'll find Sam in full swing in the "Distillers" newsgroup; either send him
        group emails there, or to dabbs@...

        Just a minor point - this newsgroup ain't mine - I just use it a lot. It
        was actually set up by Des Zine ( topkiwi@... ) of Code Imports
        http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~topkiwi/ - full credit to Des for getting these
        discussion groups off the ground up running.

        Tony