Re: Mini still to ARC

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 4, 2007
      Allan,

      The condenserworks just fine. What I'd do is to get a capillary joint
      and add a 1 meter section below your current unit using that. An
      internal sensorpipe can be added to a slanted plate design if you use
      some creativity, especially if you have a version where the reflux
      feed pipe goes back to column. 1.5mm pipe is damn small and probably
      doesn't even exist as on the shelf item, so I assume you meant 1.5
      meters column height which is just fine.

      Cheers, Riku

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "allanrnewton"