Ph Meters

  • lumocolour318
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2007
      Hello Group,
      Just want to know how people monitor the pH of there wash. I know
      there are a couple of methods out there. It is a case of reading too
      many books and now being totally lost! It seems the pH has to be kept
      between 3 and 4.

      Do people use digital meters or litmus paper? At the local fish shop
      they have a digital one for big bucks

      Any help would be great.
      Phil
    • Murphy-Marsh, Leigh
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2007
        Why monitor? Unless you have some really nasty water or ingredients it's
        usually fine to use whatever PH you already have.
        I whack in water, sugar and turbo and just let her rip.
        Cheers,
        Leigh.