Re:running more than one run

  • morganfield1
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2007
      Hi Les,
      If it's info you're looking for, you have to know the right
      questions. I would suggest going to http//homedistiller.org and look
      at the FAQ's, if you haven't already. Decide what kind of hooch you
      want to try to make, and then read the ENTIRE SITE. There is a
      wealth, and I mean a wealth of information there. Then look in the
      links section, particularly Harry's tastylime library. Harry has put
      together a great collection of books and articles, and recipes,
      pertaining to this great hobby. The time you take to read and do
      research, will save you alot of time, and Money!, in the long run.
      Good luck and have fun.

      Tip one, Morgan

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Leslie Richardson