Re:running more than one run

  • Leslie Richardson
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hey Morgan,
      Thank You for the info. I appreciate it. I haven't
      built a machine yet.I try to get as much information
      as I can on something before I get started into it.
      I'm really looking forward to distilling my own
      stuff. Thanks again...Les

      Have a burning question?
    • morganfield1
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2007
        Hi Les,
        If it's info you're looking for, you have to know the right
        questions. I would suggest going to http//homedistiller.org and look
        at the FAQ's, if you haven't already. Decide what kind of hooch you
        want to try to make, and then read the ENTIRE SITE. There is a
        wealth, and I mean a wealth of information there. Then look in the
        links section, particularly Harry's tastylime library. Harry has put
        together a great collection of books and articles, and recipes,
        pertaining to this great hobby. The time you take to read and do
        research, will save you alot of time, and Money!, in the long run.
        Good luck and have fun.

        Tip one, Morgan

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Leslie Richardson