[Admin] Delayed emails

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2007
      Forwarded message:

      Hello Harry,

      Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Groups.

      I'm sorry for answering your email with such delay. I have read your
      email and understand that you have been getting complaints about the
      messages that weren't posted to the group yet. I appreciate you
      contacting us and I'll be glad to assist you on this matter.

      Due to a technical issue on Thursday morning, we are experiencing a
      Groups email backlog. Delivery of messages posted between 7 a.m. and 4
      p.m. (Pacific time) today, January 25, may be delayed several hours.

      Messages posted now are being processed through our backup mail
      servers,
      so they will be delivered immediately. While our primary servers catch
      up, Groups users may see messages that were posted earlier delivered
      out
      of order.

      Harry, I realize that this may pose an inconvenience, and for this I
      apologize. I appreciate your utmost patience and understanding with
      regard to this matter. If you have any other concerns, do not hesitate
      to get in touch with us.

      Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.

      Regards,

      Shelley

      Yahoo! Customer Care

      Visit our online help pages at:

         http://help.yahoo.com/help/groups/

      New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - better than ever!

      Original Message Follows:
      -------------------------

      Group Name:  distillers

      Are you a... Owner/Moderator