some mouth-watering photos... eat your heart out -guys!

  • marshal7002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2007
      ..,still (still) working on the beast! but she nears launch date! lol.
      I keep busy and out of the bitter cold here in the northeast.

      Just thought some of you would want to see how the seven footer is
      lookin.
      I've had an inquirey from a museum, and am supplying them info on
      the beauty.., but I probably have ~another~ twenty hours to "touch-up"
      the little things...

      Well, all IS well, in the gnomes workshop...

      Thanks for lookin' Marshal.