Re: syrup use instead of sugar

  • Cary Rhodes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2007
      there is no good answer.

      I went thru this several weeks ago.

      You are going to need your wife's kitchen. So shoo her out until
      you're through.

      Use a quart of water and add syrup in small amounts until you get a
      1.08 SG on your hyrometer.

      Then you can multiply it up to a 6 gal wash. Sorry for all the
      english measures, but mathematics will metricize it.

      I would tell you how mine stacked up but I just made one batch and I
      don't remember. I guess I will have to experiment again.

      cary

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "okie_firewater"