Spam quantities in unnoficial archive.

  • Murphy-Marsh, Leigh
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2007
      Anyone else noticed the amount of spam in the New distillers unnoficial
      archive??
      Distillers seems ok though. I sent Matt a direct email but maybe his
      spam filters on his mail may delete it.

      www.taet.com.au/distillers.nsf

      www.taet.com.au/ndistillers.nsf

    • Jan Wouter
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2007
        On this moment spammers have started to spam stuff like forums and guestbooks.
        I also have a site that I must control on a daily base to avoid having
        porn links in my forums and guestbooks.
        Jan Wouter

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 18, 2007
          --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Murphy-Marsh, Leigh"
          <Leigh.Murphy-Marsh@...> wrote:

          > Anyone else noticed the amount of spam in the New distillers
          unnoficial
          > archive??
          > Distillers seems ok though. I sent Matt a direct email but maybe
          his
          > spam filters on his mail may delete it.
          >
          > www.taet.com.au/distillers.nsf
          >
          > www.taet.com.au/ndistillers.nsf

          There not getting in here, so it has to be Matt's server that's been
          compromised.