MY new toy.

  • Murphy-Marsh, Leigh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2007
      I am very happy with it as it's completely home made apart from one
      component because I don't have a lathe. An oxy set made things much
      easier to weld. Next step is to make an adapter for continuous stilling.
      It's an 85cm long 54mm column stuffed with copper scrubbers with a
      liquid management head and a stainless steel needle valve above the
      product condensor.
      Niice. Pics are under warramungas. More to follow.
      Leigh