Re: reflux and rum

  • morganfield1
    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 2, 2007
      Since I made my new still with an N/S head (about a year ago), I've
      used it to make all my whiskeys and rums. I put a couple of scrubbers
      at the base to catch the fusel oils,but that's optional. I set the
      needle valve to get around 90%. I find it alot easier to control the
      final taste because you have more control of the tales (tasty parts),
      but it takes trial and error. JM2C
      Tip one,
      Morgan

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Kent" <kegscruiser@...>