Re: [new_distillers] Re: Hello from a newbie

  • Keith & Cassie Taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2006
      It is cold here now, so the room where my batch was fermenting was kept at 55F.  The temperature of the wash did not exceed 84F which the retailer tells me is adequate.
      Will more alcohol in my batch  make that much difference in my still temp?  It does not seem to have not have any middle ground either 80F or 182F nothing else, regardless of what I do with my water inlet or boiler temp.
      Thanks for the recipe help.