Premixed Drinks

  • Just Us
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2006
      Premixed Drinks
      This is a little project I have under taken
      How would you like to have Premixed drinks
      to take with you to a party or B.B.Q well now
      you can with the use of a soda stream
      you must follow these step to make 1Lt @ 5%.

      for 50% alc
      1. Fill your soda stream bottles to the fill line
      less 100ml
      2. Now you can gas it up to how gassy you
      like your drinks
      3. Now add the 100ml of alcohol
      4. Then add the flavor of your choice
      IE: Cola, Dry Ginger Ale, Lemonade etc etc.
      5. Enjoy

      If you use
      40% alc remove 130ml of water
      45% alc remove 110ml of water
      50% alc As Above
      55% alc remove 90ml of water
      60% alc remove 80ml of water

      for your information
      the dilution calculator can be found at this web page

      http://www.distillery-yeast.com/distillery_tips/converters/converter.htm