Book Review

  • John Fleming
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2000
      Here is a book review which may interest subscribers: The book is
      "Spirits Unlimited" by Wheeler and Willmott and is subtitled "A
      complete guide to home distilling". In short, it falls well short of
      being complete. It has an interesting history of distilling through
      time, heavily focussed on NZ. There are some useful hints about
      distilling, but often disjointed, with unexplained tables and an
      emphasis on products sold by their business. There is little useful
      detail on still design. After reading it, I had more questions than
      answers. My score would be 4 out of 10.