RE: [new_distillers] Re: Stillmaker Still : The Sequel -***danger*** virus

  • Warren Ransom
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 6, 2000
      what's with the 'happy99.worm' worm that was included in your last message
      attachment? you probably didn't do it on purpose, I hope, but everyone be
      aware, do not run the file, it will infect your machine...
      and Leeham, you might want to check your machine, as this worm modifies your
      wsock32.dll and sends itself with your email...
    • Rodger Lee
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 7, 2000
        I got one to, I have learned now not to open attachments unless you scan for
        worms and such.