Re:What about this

  • mischa_6262
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 6, 2006
      I have not for one minute said that mine is the best still and every
      one elses still is crap, i have just stated that i can vouch for the
      still that i own (which is the still u r talking about) which does
      perform as it was stated.
      Who gives a shit if his Ebay ads skirt the edges of "scamming"?
      well that would then cover about 80% of every thing ever sold on ebay
      you cant tell me people dont over exagerate things when they advertise
      them on ebay?
      But as far as this guy goes he must be doing something right as he
      sells shit loads of them.
      As far as the ignorant and gullible comment im not entering into that
      comment as im not here to start a shit slinging match.

      And for the other post by "sonum norbu" in regards to brused egos? not
      me in any way whatsoever so all i can say about that comment is "get
      over it" I got no brused ego, i couldnt give a shit im just offering
      my 2 bobs worth.