Re: [new_distillers] wash from caned fruit

  • Jan Wouter
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2006
      First of all, check if it contains sugar and not artificial
      sweeteners. Next check if it contains ane preservatives. If it is
      allright, real sugar and no preservatives, you can add yeast (and
      sugar if you want a bigger yield). Let it ferment and distill it in a
      potstill. I've done this with apple juice and got a pretty good
      calvados.
      Jan Wouter