wash from caned fruit

  • chefriverrat
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2006
      cani please have some help with somthing i am going to try. i have a
      lot of can fruit juce and jist wanted to know if somebody knows anny
      thing
    • Jan Wouter
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2006
        First of all, check if it contains sugar and not artificial
        sweeteners. Next check if it contains ane preservatives. If it is
        allright, real sugar and no preservatives, you can add yeast (and
        sugar if you want a bigger yield). Let it ferment and distill it in a
        potstill. I've done this with apple juice and got a pretty good
        calvados.
        Jan Wouter