Re:What about this

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 5, 2006
      At 07:41 PM 12/05/2006, you wrote:

      >"The guy is hyping his stuff to people who don't know better."
      >
      >Well i spose your entitled to have your opinion which by the sounds of
      >it sounds like your very bitter about something? (just my opinion)
      >

      >"Saying you "get 96% every time and have never yet had to filter the
      >final distillate" makes you sound like you're swimming around with his
      >hook in your mouth."
      >
      >Well if i got his hook in my mouth its a bloody good quality hook then
      >because as i stated the still "DOES" perform as mentioned.

      I didn't say that it doesn't. It probably does, like pretty much every
      other reflux still on the planet does also.

      But you're talking like you think (as he tries hard to give the impression)
      that only HIS does.

      His descriptions are designed to play on the ignorant and the gullible in
      this world.

      THAT is what I'm bitter about.
    • sonum norbu
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 5, 2006
        Oh gawd, another bruised ego.   lol

        "The guy is hyping his stuff to people who don't know better."

        Well i spose your entitled to have your opinion which by the sounds of
        it sounds like your very bitter about something? (just my opinion)

        "Saying you "get 96% every time and have never yet had to filter the
        final distillate" makes you sound like you're swimming around with his
        hook in your mouth."

        Well if i got his hook in my mouth its a bloody good quality hook then
        because as i stated the still "DOES" perform as mentioned.

        SOARING, SAILING AND SKYDIVING web page
        http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/cloudbase/
        #american-pie on Starchat

        Powered by Outblaze
      • surya9375
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 5, 2006
          Hey
          anyone have the URl for this??? After all this talk I would like to
          take a look at what this is?

          Curiosity :-)

          Regards.

          --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Larry <larry@...> wrote:

          > At 07:41 PM 12/05/2006, you wrote:
          >
          > >"The guy is hyping his stuff to people who don't know better."
          > >
          > >Well i spose your entitled to have your opinion which by the sounds of
          > >it sounds like your very bitter about something? (just my opinion)
          > >

          > >"Saying you "get 96% every time and have never yet had to filter the
          > >final distillate" makes you sound like you're swimming around with his
          > >hook in your mouth."
          > >
          > >Well if i got his hook in my mouth its a bloody good quality hook then
          > >because as i stated the still "DOES" perform as mentioned.
          >
          > I didn't say that it doesn't. It probably does, like pretty much every
          > other reflux still on the planet does also.
          >
          > But you're talking like you think (as he tries hard to give the
          impression)
          > that only HIS does.
          >
          > His descriptions are designed to play on the ignorant and the
          gullible in
          > this world.
          >
          > THAT is what I'm bitter about.

        • Ian Kent
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 5, 2006
            On 12/6/06, sonum norbu <blanik@...> wrote:
            > Oh gawd, another bruised ego. lol

          • mavnkaf
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 6, 2006
              Hi surya, heres one url,

              http://homedistiller.org/photos-sold.htm

              I guess the internet url's only show bits of an old website but I
              know there some of them for sale in the ozzie ebay, Item number:
              120060688295. Greg Frisk (the owner from puredistilling.com), may
              have worked out ebay was a better place to sell his stills.

              Cheers
              Marc

              --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "surya9375" <surya9375@...>
              wrote:

              > Hey
              > anyone have the URl for this??? After all this talk I would like to
              > take a look at what this is?
              >
              > Curiosity :-)
              >
              > Regards.
            • mavnkaf
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 6, 2006
                Hi Shane, Can you please tell me how long is the the copper packed
                area of your column? I'm just wondering about it. Looking at the
                pictures in ebay, it's hard to get any idear how long it is. Thanks.

                Cheers
                Marc
              • mischa_6262
                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 6, 2006
                  I have not for one minute said that mine is the best still and every
                  one elses still is crap, i have just stated that i can vouch for the
                  still that i own (which is the still u r talking about) which does
                  perform as it was stated.
                  Who gives a shit if his Ebay ads skirt the edges of "scamming"?
                  well that would then cover about 80% of every thing ever sold on ebay
                  you cant tell me people dont over exagerate things when they advertise
                  them on ebay?
                  But as far as this guy goes he must be doing something right as he
                  sells shit loads of them.
                  As far as the ignorant and gullible comment im not entering into that
                  comment as im not here to start a shit slinging match.

                  And for the other post by "sonum norbu" in regards to brused egos? not
                  me in any way whatsoever so all i can say about that comment is "get
                  over it" I got no brused ego, i couldnt give a shit im just offering
                  my 2 bobs worth.