Re:What about this

  • mischa_6262
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 5, 2006
      "The guy is hyping his stuff to people who don't know better."

      Well i spose your entitled to have your opinion which by the sounds of
      it sounds like your very bitter about something? (just my opinion)

      "Saying you "get 96% every time and have never yet had to filter the
      final distillate" makes you sound like you're swimming around with his
      hook in your mouth."

      Well if i got his hook in my mouth its a bloody good quality hook then
      because as i stated the still "DOES" perform as mentioned.
    • Larry
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 5, 2006
        At 07:41 PM 12/05/2006, you wrote:

        >"The guy is hyping his stuff to people who don't know better."
        >
        >Well i spose your entitled to have your opinion which by the sounds of
        >it sounds like your very bitter about something? (just my opinion)
        >

        >"Saying you "get 96% every time and have never yet had to filter the
        >final distillate" makes you sound like you're swimming around with his
        >hook in your mouth."
        >
        >Well if i got his hook in my mouth its a bloody good quality hook then
        >because as i stated the still "DOES" perform as mentioned.

        I didn't say that it doesn't. It probably does, like pretty much every
        other reflux still on the planet does also.

        But you're talking like you think (as he tries hard to give the impression)
        that only HIS does.

        His descriptions are designed to play on the ignorant and the gullible in
        this world.

        THAT is what I'm bitter about.
      • sonum norbu
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 5, 2006
          Oh gawd, another bruised ego.   lol

          "The guy is hyping his stuff to people who don't know better."

          Well i spose your entitled to have your opinion which by the sounds of
          it sounds like your very bitter about something? (just my opinion)

          "Saying you "get 96% every time and have never yet had to filter the
          final distillate" makes you sound like you're swimming around with his
          hook in your mouth."

          Well if i got his hook in my mouth its a bloody good quality hook then
          because as i stated the still "DOES" perform as mentioned.

          SOARING, SAILING AND SKYDIVING web page
          http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/cloudbase/
          #american-pie on Starchat

          Powered by Outblaze
        • surya9375
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 5, 2006
            Hey
            anyone have the URl for this??? After all this talk I would like to
            take a look at what this is?

            Curiosity :-)

            Regards.

            --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Larry <larry@...> wrote:

            > At 07:41 PM 12/05/2006, you wrote:
            >
            > >"The guy is hyping his stuff to people who don't know better."
            > >
            > >Well i spose your entitled to have your opinion which by the sounds of
            > >it sounds like your very bitter about something? (just my opinion)
            > >

            > >"Saying you "get 96% every time and have never yet had to filter the
            > >final distillate" makes you sound like you're swimming around with his
            > >hook in your mouth."
            > >
            > >Well if i got his hook in my mouth its a bloody good quality hook then
            > >because as i stated the still "DOES" perform as mentioned.
            >
            > I didn't say that it doesn't. It probably does, like pretty much every
            > other reflux still on the planet does also.
            >
            > But you're talking like you think (as he tries hard to give the
            impression)
            > that only HIS does.
            >
            > His descriptions are designed to play on the ignorant and the
            gullible in
            > this world.
            >
            > THAT is what I'm bitter about.

          • Ian Kent
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 5, 2006
              On 12/6/06, sonum norbu <blanik@...> wrote:
              > Oh gawd, another bruised ego. lol

            • mavnkaf
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 6, 2006
                Hi surya, heres one url,

                http://homedistiller.org/photos-sold.htm

                I guess the internet url's only show bits of an old website but I
                know there some of them for sale in the ozzie ebay, Item number:
                120060688295. Greg Frisk (the owner from puredistilling.com), may
                have worked out ebay was a better place to sell his stills.

                Cheers
                Marc

                --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "surya9375" <surya9375@...>
                wrote:

                > Hey
                > anyone have the URl for this??? After all this talk I would like to
                > take a look at what this is?
                >
                > Curiosity :-)
                >
                > Regards.
              • mavnkaf
                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 6, 2006
                  Hi Shane, Can you please tell me how long is the the copper packed
                  area of your column? I'm just wondering about it. Looking at the
                  pictures in ebay, it's hard to get any idear how long it is. Thanks.

                  Cheers
                  Marc
                • mischa_6262
                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 6, 2006
                    I have not for one minute said that mine is the best still and every
                    one elses still is crap, i have just stated that i can vouch for the
                    still that i own (which is the still u r talking about) which does
                    perform as it was stated.
                    Who gives a shit if his Ebay ads skirt the edges of "scamming"?
                    well that would then cover about 80% of every thing ever sold on ebay
                    you cant tell me people dont over exagerate things when they advertise
                    them on ebay?
                    But as far as this guy goes he must be doing something right as he
                    sells shit loads of them.
                    As far as the ignorant and gullible comment im not entering into that
                    comment as im not here to start a shit slinging match.

                    And for the other post by "sonum norbu" in regards to brused egos? not
                    me in any way whatsoever so all i can say about that comment is "get
                    over it" I got no brused ego, i couldnt give a shit im just offering
                    my 2 bobs worth.